5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage & Potato CasseroleServings: 8
What you’ll need:
1 package Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage
30 ounces of frozen shredded hash brown
1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
4 cloves of garlic minced
- Remove hash browns from freezer and thaw at room temperature for 2 hours.
- In large mixing bowl, add hash browns, soup, evaporated milk, minced garlic and stir well. Add al fresco cooked sausage, sliced, stir again.
- Spray inside of crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Add potato sausage mixture to crock pot and cover with lid. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours. Stir once halfway through cook time.
- Stir one last time before serving and enjoy!