Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
By Emma of @ourcountertop
"Football season is almost here and we were looking for healthier alternatives to boneless buffalo wings! These air fried chicken nuggets are so easy, and al fresco’s Simply Seasoned Ground Chicken make them even easier. Pro tip: They have a lot of different flavors of their ground chicken. We might try teriyaki nuggets next!"
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken NuggetsServings: 3
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Simply Seasoned Ground Chicken
2 egg whites
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup corn meal
Your favorite buffalo sauce to toss
Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by setting up a dredging station with the egg whites in one bowl and corn meal and breadcrumbs in another. Feel free to season both with salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder.
- Make small patties with the ground chicken.
- Dip into the egg whites, and then the dry mixture. Set each nugget aside.
- Air fry at 360 for 15 minutes.
- Toss in your favorite buffalo sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!