Air Fryer Chicken Sausage, Potato and Veggie Power Bowl
By Kayla of @therealkaylacappiello
"With 5 ingredients and 5 minutes you can make this Air Fryer Chicken Sausage, Potato and Veggie Power Bowl."
Air Fryer Chicken Sausage, Potato and Veggie Power BowlServings: 2
What you’ll need:
2 packages of al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
2 heads of broccoli
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
Dressing of choice
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Slice the chicken sausage into 1/2 rounds.
- Slice the potatoes into 1 wedges.
- Add the chicken sausage, potato wedges and broccoli florets to the air fryer. Fry for 5-7 minutes until desired crispness is achieved.
- Serve over a bed of arugula and cherry tomatoes.
- Option to top with your dressing of choice.