Air Fryer Sausages, Peppers, Potatoes & Carrots Recipe
By Jennifer of @bostonfoodbae
"An easy air fryer dinner recipe using al fresco’s fully cooked chicken sausages. All you have to do is put the sausages, peppers, potatoes, and carrots into the air fryer and your dinner will be all set within minutes!"
Air Fryer Sausages, Peppers, Potatoes & Carrots RecipeServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1-pack of Al Fresco’s Rotisserie Style Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ red bell pepper, chopped
2 whole potatoes, cut into ¾-1in pieces (any potatoes work)
1 whole carrot, cut into ½-1in pieces
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped finely
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F
- Combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper in a bowl.
- Add the red bell pepper, potatoes, and carrots to the bowl and fully combine.
- Cook the Al Fresco’s Chicken Sausages in the air fryer for at least 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the sausages from the air fryer and set aside. Toss the rest of the ingredients into the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Add sausages back to the air fryer and continue to cook everything for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and top the dish off with parsley and enjoy!