Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich
By Nancy of @nancyjthapa
"Bagel sandwiches are my weakness. One thing I hate about them is that bagel shops never seem to be open past 2pm and that’s a problem. That’s how this recipe came to life! "
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel SandwichServings: 1
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Fully Cooked Chicken Bacon, 4 strips
One bagel of your choice
Slice of American cheese
Butter, 1 tbsp
- On a hot skillet, melt your butter. Slice your bagel in half creating two equal circles and toast them until golden brown.
- In the meantime, in your airfryer, heat up alfresco chicken bacon until it’s crispy. About 3 minutes on 375 degrees.
- Once your bagel is toasted, cook your egg. I recommend or if you like a runny egg, you can make it sunny side up as well!
- Assemble your bagel sandwich with the cheese, bacon and egg.
- Toast the assembled bagel sandwich in the oven (3 minutes at 350 degrees) to melt the cheese.