Baked pasta with Chicken Parm Chicken Sausage
By Albana of @Uncomplicatedchef
"If you love the classic chicken Parm this dish is for you. With no hustle and bustle of prepping and cooking chicken, using Chicken Parm Chicken Sausage will give you the taste of a classic dish in no time."
Baked pasta with Chicken Parm Chicken SausageServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Taste Just Like Chicken Parm Chicken Sausage
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup of marinara sauce
1/2 lb. ziti pasta
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
3 tbsp of panko
1 tbsp salt
Dash of chili flakes
- Preheat oven at 350F degree.
- In a large pot boil water with salt for pasta.
- Boil pasta couple of minutes less than package instructions.
- In a 8” cast iron skillet sauté garlic in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add sliced Chicken Parm Chicken Sausage into the skillet and sauté just a few minutes.
- Add marinara sauce, check seasoning, and add a dash of chili flakes
- Transfer drained pasta onto the skillet, combine well.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese over pasta.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes until cheese melts and the skillet is golden brown.