Balsamic Dijon Chicken Sausage & Roasted Veggies Sheet Pan Meal
By Cori of Matcha and Margs
"A sheet pan meal is truly one of my favorite hacks in the kitchen for making a quick, easy and healthy meal. This delicious meal is the perfect sheet pan meal to prep at the beginning of the week and keep in your fridge to enjoy all week long. "
Balsamic Dijon Chicken Sausage & Roasted Veggies Sheet Pan MealServings: 3
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, cut into small pieces
1 honey crisp apple, chopped
1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
1 sweet potato, chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 tbsp. coconut aminos
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Make sure all ingredients are chopped. Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and the chicken sausage, broccoli, and chopped apples into another bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade until combined. Pour some of the marinade over the potatoes and the rest over the chicken sausage, broccoli, and chopped apples. Make sure the marinade makes contact with all of the ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and put the potatoes on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and add the marinated chicken sausage, broccoli and chopped apples. Pour any remaining dressing over the top of the ingredients.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, remove from the oven and enjoy!