Breakfast BurritoServings: 1
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Taste Just Like Chicken Burrito Sausage, sliced
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup baby spinach
salt and pepper to taste
1 10-inch burrito-size flour tortilla
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar (or your favorite) cheese
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the sausage on all sides over medium high heat for about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add oil and spinach to the same skillet, and sauté for one minute.
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper to taste, and cook while stirring until set.
- Spoon the egg/spinach mixture in the center of the tortilla. Top with cheese and cooked sausage.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla and roll up into a burrito.
- Place on the warm skillet again and cook on both sides until golden brown. Slice in half and enjoy.