Brunch Sausage and Egg Scramble
By Brianna of @toomanybites
"This sausage and egg scramble is the perfect easy and customizable spring brunch recipe! I served mine with hashbrowns and a yogurt parfait on the side, but you can also enjoy it with toast, in a wrap, or by itself - the possibilities are endless. The key ingredient is al fresco’s breakfast sausage links which are packed with protein and flavor to kick start your day! "
Brunch Sausage and Egg ScrambleServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Country Style Breakfast Sausage
2 large eggs
Tomato (2 thin slices)
1 stalk scallion (thinly slices)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Add frozen hash browns and 2 breakfast sausages to the air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove the sausages, then heat the hashbrowns for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk 2 large eggs and slice 2 breakfast sausages into small rounds. Add sausages to egg mixture (and grated cheese if desired).
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat with butter or 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add sausage egg mixture and scramble until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper, and remove from heat.
- Top hashbrowns with a slice of tomato, sausage and egg scramble, and garnish with thinly sliced scallions.
- Serve with an additional breakfast sausage and hot sauce (if desired). Enjoy!