Cauliflower Fried Rice
By Amanda of @mandaameals
"al fresco Tastes Just Like Chicken Fried Rice is my favorite! I love making this recipe as a healthier take on fried rice, and this sausage pairs so perfectly with it 😍"
Cauliflower Fried RiceServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Chicken Fried Rice Chicken Sausage
½ a head of cauliflower, grated
1 cup of brussels sprouts, shredded
1 bell pepper, diced
- Cook your sliced chicken sausage separately in a pan on medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook until browned on both sides. Set aside.
- In a bowl, grate your cauliflower and then with a paper towel, squeeze out all the excess water. Add in your shredded brussels sprouts, diced bell pepper and any extra veggies you want to include.
- In a skillet on medium heat, add a little bit of olive oil and add in your grated cauliflower, peppers and veggies. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, umami seasoning and soy sauce.
- While thats cooking, add in your egg and scramble into the cauliflower fried rice until fully cooked.
- Add in your sliced cooked sausage and mix!