Chicken Parm Flatbread Pizza
By Haylie of @ourbalancedbowl
"These Chicken Parm Flatbread Pizzas are the BEST! Made with easy pantry ingredients and Chicken Parm al fresco chicken sausage, this is a quick weeknight dinner that will please the whole family!"
Chicken Parm Flatbread PizzaServings: 2
What you’ll need:
2 sausages of al fresco Taste Just Like Chicken Parm Fully Cooked Dinner Sausage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
2 garlic naan breads (or garlic flatbreads)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced (divided)
1 cup spinach (divided)
1 cup tomato basil sauce (divided)
Fresh basil, parmesan and red pepper flakes to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the chicken sausage into 1 inch round circles. If desired, cook these in a pan for 3-4 minutes, flipping halfway, for extra caramelization. It’s not necessary though as they are fully cooked.
- Add the flatbreads onto a baking sheet and add on the sauce (½ cup on each flatbread - or more if you want it extra saucy!)
- Add on the spinach after the sauce followed by the shredded mozzarella cheese (1 cup on each flatbread) and chicken sausage. Top with the slices of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and delicious. Be sure to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn! Enjoy with fresh basil, parmesan and red pepper flakes!