Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner
By Albana of @Uncomplicatedchef
"With one sheet pan, a handful of ingredients, and less than 30 minutes this meal goes from oven to table. Quick, healthy, and delicious this Chicken sausage and gnocchi sheet pan dinner is sure to become a part of your weekly repertoire."
Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi Sheet Pan DinnerServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
1 package 12 oz of fresh gnocchi
1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes in oil
2 cups of baby spinach
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven at 400F degrees
- In a medium bowl combine gnocchi with sundried tomatoes in oil.
- Into a baking sheet pan add Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage Sliced.
- Transfer gnocchi into the combine and combine with sausages
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the gnocchi becomes fluffy.
- Add 2 cups of baby spinach into the pan and toss around using a spatula.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over the pan and serve immediately.