Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito
By Rachel of @thedonutwearsprada
"These burritos can be made for breakfast when you want something hearty and are a delicious and easy way to kick off your Cinco de Mayo celebrations!"
Chicken Sausage Breakfast BurritoServings: 2
What you’ll need:
2 packages of al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausages
2 flour tortillas
Pico de gallo salsa (or any salsa of your choosing; hot sauce optional!)
¼ yellow onion
1 can pinto beans
Handful grated cheddar cheese
- Finely dice the ¼ yellow onion. In a small pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and sauté the onion pieces until golden. Remove once cooked.
- Whisk together the three eggs until fluffy and cook in pan over low heat to make scrambled eggs. Remove once just cooked.
- Slice Al Fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausages and sauté in the pan until slightly browned. Remove once cooked.
- Heat the two tortillas over low heat until warm as you heat the pinto beans in either a pot over the stove or in the microwave.
- Assemble burrito toppings on the tortilla and top with pico de gallo salsa, sliced avocado and cheddar cheese. Dig in!