Chicken Sausage & Kale Pesto Spaghetti Squash Boats
By Katya of The Fit Delish
"Looking for an easy & delicious weeknight dinner? Then look no further with these CHICKEN SAUSAGE & KALE PESTO SPAGHETTI SQUASH BOATS. These are a fun way to serve your dinner and these boats are gluten free, dairy free, and low carb! "
Chicken Sausage & Kale Pesto Spaghetti Squash BoatsServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage, diced
2 Spaghetti Squash
Handful of Kale
5 Chopped Sundried Tomatoes
Dash of Oil
Dash of Garlic Powder
Sprinkle of Pink Salt (or regular salt)
1/2 cup Cashew Kale Pesto (or your favorite pesto sauce)
1 tbsp. of Hemp Seeds
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Chop spaghetti squash in half using your Chef’s Knife. This step can be challenging so be careful when slicing and make sure you have an extra sharp knife!
- Drizzle oil over the squash and sprinkle with pink salt.
- Place squash halves face down on baking pan and bake at 400 for ~40 minutes.
- Let squash cool, scoop out center, and begin to use fork to shred squash.
- Mix the ‘spaghetti’ with your cashew kale pesto.
- Slice Al Fresco chicken sausage into coins. Sautee on medium heat skillet with oil with kale. Season with pink salt and garlic powder.
- Mix in sundried tomatoes, chicken sausage, and kale into the pesto spaghetti squash.
- Serve mix in your squash ‘bowl’ and Enjoy!