Chicken Sausage Omelette with Goat Cheese & ApplesServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 al fresco Chicken Sausage, sliced
2 tablespoons goat cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon butter
- Crack four eggs into a bowl and whisk well.
- Slice the sausage into rounds and add to eggs in bowl.
- Core the apple, dice half of it and add to the bowl. Set aside remainder for topping.
- Heat pan to low heat and add butter. Pour egg mixture into pan and top with goat cheese, salt, and pepper. Slow cook the egg until ready to fold. Fold and flip to cook other side.
- Remove and serve topped with apples. Enjoy!