Chicken Sausage & Pesto FlatbreadServings: 4
What you’ll need:
2 al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausages, cooked according to package directions
4 mini flatbreads, toasted
1 cup sun dried tomato pesto
1 cup shredded italian cheese blend
1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
1/2 cup red onions, chopped
1 cup baby arugula
Optional: parsley, chopped
- Spread the sun dried tomato pesto equally over each flatbread.
- Divide the cheese among the four flatbreads and repeat for the red peppers and onions.
- Then, place the cooked sausage equally over the top of the flatbreads.
- Place on a non-stick pan under the boiler on high for just a couple of minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Sprinkle arugula over the top and fresh parsley if desired. Serve and enjoy!