Chicken Sausage Quesadillas
By Dawn of Cutefetti
"Having go-to meals that can be made in minutes will be a must to keep things flowing on the home front. This recipe is just what you need to add to your list of quick dinner ideas to save your sanity!"
Chicken Sausage QuesadillasServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage
2 red peppers, sliced
1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
3/4 cup alfredo sauce
2 cups Italian shredded cheese
Optional: fresh parsley & marinara sauce for dipping
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add butter to a skillet.
- Once butter is melted, add onions and peppers and stir periodically for about 4-5 minutes.
- Then, add the sliced sausage and continue to turn periodically for 5-6 minutes and set mixture aside when browned.
- Spread Alfredo Sauce on the half of the tortillas and divide Italian cheese evenly between each quesadilla.
- Add your cooked veggies and sliced al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage to each and a pinch of fresh parsley if desired.
- In a hot buttered skillet on medium heat, toast your quesadillas on each side.
- Serve with marinara sauce and sprinkle a little extra parsley on for garnish, if desired.