Chicken Sausage, Shrimp, and Vegetable SkilletServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage
1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on only
1 1/2 lbs yellow squash
1 1/2 lbs zucchini
1 cup bell pepper
3/4 cup red onion
1/2 bunch asparagus, washed, trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Add veggies and chicken sausage to a bowl and toss with spices and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to your skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook until pink (about 2 minutes per side). Remove from skillet.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of oil to skillet, then add veggies & sausage. Cook for 8-10 minutes until veggies are slightly tender.
- Add shrimp back into skillet, mix well and cook for an additional minute.