Chicken Sausage Toad in Hole Brunch
By Albana of @Uncomplicatedchef
"Toad in hole made with Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage al fresco chicken tomatoes, and red onion it’s a dish that will impress everyone."
Chicken Sausage Toad in Hole BrunchServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco of Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage
1 red onion sliced
4-6 small Campari tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
For the batter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven at 400F degrees
- In a baking dish arrange the sausages, tomatoes, and onions.
- Roast them for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the batter.
- Whisk the eggs and add flour slowly. Keep whisking and add milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes until puffy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle fresh basil and serve!