Alfredo Chicken Sausage TortelliniServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage
20 Oz Cheese Tortellini
16 Oz Alfredo Sauce
1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
1 cup fresh spinach
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and set aside
- While the pasta is cooking, slice your cherry tomatoes in half and your chicken sausage into slices
- In the same pot, heat your olive oil over medium heat and add your chicken sausage, cook, until browned
- To the pot, add your sliced cherry tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Allow the cherry tomatoes to cook down and soften for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add your alfredo sauce to the pot and stir in your grated parmesan
- Add your cooked pasta and your spinach into the pot. Combine all ingredients and let spinach wilt slightly.
- Top with crushed red pepper if desired. Serve and enjoy.