Chicken Sausage & Veggies Sheet PanServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Garlic or Italian Chicken Sausage
6 medium sized potatoes, diced
1 package pre-cooked Quinoa Rice blend
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup peppers, diced
1/4 cup onions, diced
salt and pepper
- To a skillet add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers, and chicken sausage.
- Sauté until onions are translucent and chicken sausage is browned.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, rice blend, and chicken broth. Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Blend in parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.