Creamy Cajun Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Peppers
By Sweta of The Table of Spice
"Grab your forks and dig in, this quick and easy sausage and peppers Cajun pasta can be served up in less then 20 mins! I’m not kidding when I say its quick, did I mention its only 5 ingredients and I’m pretty sure you have all the ingredients in your pantry and fridge."
Creamy Cajun Pasta with Chicken Sausage and PeppersServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage, sliced
1-2 bell peppers, cut into strips
2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
2 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 8oz. packet of pasta
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- Sauté peppers in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally and adding Cajun spice.
- Next add the sliced sausage and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and reduce the heat. Bring to a simmer and gently stir for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the pasta and toss it all together before serving. Enjoy!