Creamy Feta Chicken Sausage PastaServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage, sliced
12 oz linguine pasta
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook linguine according to package directions or until al dente reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large sauté pan and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Once olive oil is hot, add bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add sliced al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage and sauté until slightly brown.
- Add pasta to pan with sausage and veggies. Stir to coat pasta. Add pasta water 1/4 cup at a time and let cook to create a “sauce” for the pasta scraping the bottom of the pan to get all of the flavors incorporated.
- Sprinkle feta over the pasta and toss to mix. Serve and enjoy!