By Nicholle of @nichollesophia
"A quick and easy brunch dish that is sure to leave people wanting seconds! "
Fiesta QuicheServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 Package Al fresco Country Style breakfast sausage, sliced into pieces
6 Large Eggs
1 refrigerated 9” pie crust
¾ cup half and half
1 & ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup diced yellow onion
1 cup fresh spinach
¾ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1 tablespoon salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the pie crust and press into a 9" pie plate
- Over medium heat, melt butter and add in the onions, sausage, and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent and peppers are soft.
- When the veggie and sausage mixture is about done, add in your spinach and mix until wilted. Set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper.
- To your egg bowl, add in 1 cup of cheese and your veggie and sausage mixture.
- Pour your egg mix into your pie crust. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the center is completely set. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.