Greek Salad Boats with Chicken Sausage Kabobs
By Flo of @Flos_Favorites
"For your next summer meal, try these easy chicken sausage kabobs over Greek salad boats. They’re delicious and sure to be a hit! The al fresco feta and spinach chicken sausages are the perfect complement for this recipe!"
Greek Salad Boats with Chicken Sausage KabobsServings: 10
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Feta & Spinach Chicken Sausages, sliced
1 Purple Onion
1 Lg Red Pepper
1 ½ cups grape tomatoes halved
10 Romain lettuce heart leaves
1 cucumber, diced
6 oz Feta cheese
Olive Oil Spray
3 cups cooked rice
1/3 cup chopped parsley
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Cut eggplant, onion, and red pepper roughly the same size (about 1 inch)
- Thread sausage, eggplant, onion, and red pepper on the skewer
- Spray meat and veggie skewer with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Cook skewers on grill for 5 minutes on each side until veggies are tender.
- Add parsley and lemon juice to rice and stir.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter and top with rice, tomato, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. Place skewer on top
- Drizzle with Greek Dressing and tzatziki Sauce