Grilled Chicken Sausage Flatbread Pizza
By Haylie of Our Balanced Bowl
"This Grilled Chicken Sausage Flatbread Pizza is SO delicious! Made with store-bought flatbread, it’s extra cheesy, loaded with toppings and is a unique way to kick off Summer grilling season!"
Grilled Chicken Sausage Flatbread PizzaServings: 2
What you’ll need:
2 links al fresco Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Sausage
2 pieces Naan bread
2/3 cup pesto
1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Optional garnish: fresh basil
- Prep and heat grill to medium-high heat. Cook chicken sausages by flipping and rotating until warmed inside. Remove from grill and slice.
- Brush 1/2 tbsp olive oil to fully cover one side of Naan flatbread. Place on grill, oil side down.
- Let flatbread grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from grill.
- Spread 1/3 cup pesto on grilled side of flatbread and top with 1/3 cup of cheese, chicken sausage slices, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Repeat with second flatbread and return to grill for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from grill, top with basil and enjoy!