Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs
By Dawn of A New Dawnn
"Just one bite and you’ll be hooked. Take these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs to your next BBQ and everyone will be begging for the recipe."
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage KabobsServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Chicken Sausage
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 pineapple juice
6 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- Cut sausage, red onion, peppers and pneapple into 1"x1" pieces.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- On a skewer layer chicken sausage, pineapple, peppers and onions and set aside.
- In a bowl combine garlic, BBQ sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar and whisk together.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Brush the remaining marinade over all sides of Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Kabobs and place on grill.
- Cook 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Serve over rice (optional) and drizzle with more of the reserved marinade. Enjoy!