Hot Honey Sausage Croissant Rolls
By Kelsey of @happy_balancedlife
"Your favorite appetizer—I’m talking pigs in a blanket but with a major upgrade! Al Fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage wrapped in a buttery flakey crescent roll & topped with hot honey is your new go-to Christmas party app."
Hot Honey Sausage Croissant RollsServings: 21
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago fully cooked dinner sausage
8 ounces of crescent dough (can)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray (I used the same muffin tin twice).
- Lay crescent dough flat on a clean surface & press to form one big piece of dough then cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3/4 inch strips.
- Cut the Al Fresco sausage links into 1 inch pieces.
- Roll each sausage piece with a strip of dough along the edge. Stretch the dough gently as you roll the sausage. It will slightly cover the bottom of the sausage.
- Place rolled sausage into separate muffin cups with the sausage side up.
- Drizzle each sausage roll with hot honey.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, then remove from pan with a fork. Serve hot!