Italian Chicken Sausage Sheet Pan
By Angela of Spinach Tiger
"Imagine Italian chicken sausage, roasted caramelized fennel, roasted cauliflower, fresh spinach and olive oil coming together to orchestrate, flavor, texture and still be so good for you."
Italian Chicken Sausage Sheet PanServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, sliced
1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups baby spinach
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil. Add sausage and spread onto sheet pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes, turning over at 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and bake for 3 additional minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese. Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes as desired.