Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Burger
By The Kitchen of al fresco
"If you want something healthy, delicious, and fast look no further than our new jalapeno chicken burger! It's a sure hit for the entire family! "
Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken BurgerServings: 4
What you’ll need:
2 packages al fresco Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Burger
1/2 cup of regular salsa
1 Jalapeno pepper minced, depending on how hot you want them
4 slices of cheddar cheese
1 package of prepared black bean, corn and quinoa salad, if desired
- Preheat skillet or outdoor grill to medium-high heat
- Cook chicken burgers for about 5 minutes per side or until chicken burgers reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Top your burger off with a slice of cheddar cheese
- Serve each chicken burger on a bun with lettuce, slice jalapeno and your favorite salsa.
- Make it a meal with a healthy side salad. Go with the easy healthy meal hack and get the prepared black bean, corn and quinoa salad or feeling adventurous, try this tasty recipe