Jalapeño Chicken Sausage Fajitas
By Natalie and Laura of The Boston Day Book
"This was such an easy weeknight meal and it was so tasty. It was a fun twist on a meal that we already love."
Jalapeño Chicken Sausage FajitasServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Jalapeño Chicken Sausage
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 bell peppers, sliced thinly
- Slice the onion and bell peppers thinly.
- Heat up the grill with vegetable basket or pan on a stove.
- Cook the onions, peppers, and sausages for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sausages are browned.
- If desired, heat the tortilla for 5 seconds on each side to lightly crisp.
- Cut the sausage into slices, and place sausage, onions, and peppers into the tortilla.
- Top with sliced avocado and salsa. Enjoy!