Loaded BLT Tacos
By Haylie of @ourbalancedbowl
"These Loaded BLT Tacos are the easiest and best Summer recipe! Made with ultra crispy air fried al fresco chicken bacon, these are loaded to the brim with classic BLT ingredients and are SO delicious!"
Loaded BLT TacosServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco chicken bacon
8 flour tortillas
1 pint cherry tomatoes, diced
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
½ cup mayonnaise
Dashes of hot sauce, garlic powder and onion powder
1-2 limes for garnish if desired
- To the air fryer, preheat to 350. Add the al fresco chicken bacon to the airfryer and let cook for 5 minutes or until crispy.
- While it’s cooking, dice the tomatoes and lettuce.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise as well as a few dashes of hot sauce, and a dash of garlic and onion powder to taste
- Warm up the flour tortillas. Add a generous dollop of the spicy mayo followed by the lettuce, chopped tomatoes and then top with crispy chicken bacon.
- If desired, squeeze lime on top or extra hot sauce. Enjoy!