Loaded Nacho Chicken Sausage Flatbread Pizza
By Julie of Happy Strong Home
"This recipe can be ready in minutes, meaning you’re enjoying your summertime fun. Dinner is made and you, my dear mom, can sit in the shade!"
Loaded Nacho Chicken Sausage Flatbread PizzaServings: 8
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Spicy Jalapeño Chicken Sausage, thinly sliced
4 large flatbread or pre-baked pizza crusts
1 jar taco sauce
1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup jalapeño slices
- Preheat the broiler on the oven to low.
- Lay pizza crusts on baking sheets covered with with parchment paper.
- Spoon or drizzle taco sauce onto pizza crusts - no need to get full coverage.
- Divide cheese evenly between pizzas, and sprinkle half of each portion over the sauce. Layer chicken sausages, olives, and Jalapeños on top, then sprinkle remaining cheese over all. If desired, add a few more drizzles of taco sauce.
- Place pan into oven and broil 3-4 minutes. When cheese melts and turns a light brown, turn off oven and remove pan. Let cool 1-2 minutes, then slice diagonally into wedges.