Low Country Boil Foil PacketsServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, cut on bias into thirds
20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
8 small red potatoes, halved
2 ears of sweet corn, husk removed and quartered
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt, freshly ground pepper and Italian seasoning to taste
- Poke holes in potatoes and place in microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 3 minutes. Once cooled, slice in half.
- Using heavy duty foil, cut 4 sheets 18X12 inches.
- Divide shrimp, potatoes, corn and chicken sausage evenly and place in the center of each foil sheet; top each with 1/2 tablespoon drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Fold up all sides of the foil packets to seal packets closed.
- Preheat grill over high heat, and grill packets and rotating to ensure even cooking for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.