One Pot Sausage and Peppers Pasta
By Parrish of Life with the Crust Cut Off
"One pot dishes are amazing because everything just cooks in the same pot which means way less dishes for you and I love that! "
One Pot Sausage and Peppers PastaServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Pasta Night, Mild Italian Style Chicken Sausage
1 tbsp butter
8 oz. Rotini
2 cups frozen peppers and onions
1 24oz. jar spaghetti sauce
2 1/2 cups chicken stock
4 slices of provolone or mozzarella
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and caramelize the peppers and onions.
- Once veggies are soft, add chicken sausage and brown for 5 minutes.
- Next add in the pasta, spaghetti sauce and chicken stock. Stir and bring everything to a boil.
- Continue to boil for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is cooked and sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat and add cheese. Once cheese is melted, serve!