Paleo Chicken Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
By Shadell of Fuel Mama
"I love feeding my family healthy and delicious meals. Sheet pan meals always come together so easily and they never disappoint the family! It’s also one of the easiest ways to meal prep for the week."
Paleo Chicken Sausage Sheet Pan DinnerServings: 10
What you’ll need:
2 packages al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage, sliced
6 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups diced red potato
3 cups green beans
1 large head of broccoli
1 large red pepper
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1 tbsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Prep veggies: chop all veggies into medium size pieces. You can trim the green beans in half and cut off ends, or leave as is.
- Place all veggies on sheet pan. Separately, mix olive oil and spices in a separate bowl and pour mixture over the top. Toss veggies and sausage to coat thoroughly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are crisp/tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, you can serve over brown rice or quinoa or sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.