Rotini Pasta with Chicken SausageServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage
8 ounces rotini pasta
4 ounces fresh spinach
2 strips of bacon
2 cups of cherry tomatoes
1tsp of salt
1 tablespoon parmesan (optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large high - sided skillet over medium - high heat.
- Add sausage , Add garlic, then tomatoes and 1tsp of salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6 – 8 minutes
- Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and the cooked pasta. Cover and let stand until the spinach is just wilted
- Divide among 4 plates and top each serving with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Serve and Enjoy!