Sausage Roll with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
By Albana of Uncomplicatedchef
"If you want a delicious and easy recipe for Holidays look no further than this sausage rolls with a scrumptious roasted red pepper sauce! "
Sausage Roll with Roasted Red Pepper DipServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
1 package of crescent roll dough or puff pastry
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
Red pepper sauce
1 jar 12 oz roasted red peppers
2 garlic cloves
½ cup walnuts
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
Dash of chili flakes
½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven at 350F degree
- Roll out crescent dough from the package
- Spread Dijon mustard.
- Place one sausage and roll it inside the dough.
- Cut into ½” slices and place them on a prepared baking dish.
- Brush with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with flaky sea salt, fresh rosemary, and red pepper sauce.