Sheet Pan Chicken Burrito Nachos
By Haylie of @ourbalancedbowl
"These Sheet Pan Chicken Burrito Nachos are the best to whip up for a weekend snack! Loaded with melty cheese, al fresco chicken burrito sausage and toppings galore - these are best eaten right off of the pan! "
Sheet Pan Chicken Burrito NachosServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Taste Just Like Chicken Burrito Fully Cooked Dinner Sausages, diced
1 bag tortilla chips of choice
2-3 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese, depending on how cheesy you like it
1 (14 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 jalapeno, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
Salsa, chopped avocado, sour cream, fresh cilantro etc. to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the al fresco chicken sausage into half circle shapes. If desired, you can cook them in a pan for extra caramelization for 3-4 minutes, flipping halfway - although it isn’t necessary since they are fully cooked.
- Add the tortilla chips to a large sheet pan followed by the cheese and the diced sausages and black beans.
- Add to the oven and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted fully.
- While the nachos are baking, chop up your favorite garnishes. Dice jalapeno, red onion, avocado…etc.
- Once the cheese is gooey and melted, remove from the oven and add on the toppings. Eat straight from the pan - they’re that good! Enjoy!