Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall Veggies
By Haylie of @ourbalancedbowl
"This Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall Veggies recipe is the BEST easy weeknight dinner! Loaded with smoky maple roasted veggies, juicy chicken sausage and buttery couscous, you can’t go wrong! "
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall VeggiesServings: 2
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage
1/2 butternut squash, diced into bite size pieces (about 2 cups)
2 cups Brussel sprouts, diced in half
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp avocado oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp cayenne pepper (if desired)
Couscous to serve it with (or your desired grain)
Maple Dijon Dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp ACV
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Carefully peel and then dice the butternut squash into bite size pieces. You should have about 2 cups worth.
- Slice 2 cups of Brussel sprouts in half as well.
- Add these both to a bowl. Add in the avocado oil, salt, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Mix to combine. Add these to a large sheet pan and spread them out evenly.
- Cut the chicken sausage into 1 inch rounds and then add to the sheet pan as well.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- While it’s roasting, whisk the ingredients for the Spicy Maple Dijon dressing until combined. Set aside for now.
- Once done, serve in a bowl with cooked couscous (or your grain of choice) and pile the veggies and chicken sausage on top. Top with some of the maple dijon dressing and enjoy!