Skillet Chicken Sausage with White Beans and Kale
By Rika of Posh Journal
"A quick skillet dinner you can make in less than 15 minutes. This skillet sausage with white beans and kale is so easy to make and is so satisfying. It’s a hearty meal that is loaded with good amounts of protein and healthy carbs, all in one pot!"
Skillet Chicken Sausage with White Beans and KaleServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Salad Night Chicken Sausage
1 pound cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 can (15oz cans) cannellini or white beans, drained
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups torn kale leaves
3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chicken sausage and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes, garlic, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add white beans and cook for an additional minute.
- Add kale and cook until kale is wilted.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and serve.