Smoked Gouda, Spinach and Chicken Sausage Galette
By Kristin of @alwaysromainecalm
"In need of an impressive dinner party app or holiday dish? Teaming up with al fresco chicken to bring you this smoke gouda spinach and chicken sausage galette. A wonderfully delicious appetizer for an impressive dinner party and a holiday dish. The deliciously browned crust and cheesy blend of chicken sausage and spinach creates the perfect savory appetizer for the holidays."
Smoked Gouda, Spinach and Chicken Sausage GaletteServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Roasted Red Pepper & Asiago chicken sausage
cooking spray or olive oil to fry
1 package of frozen spinach (defrosted and drained)
3 tbsp of cream cheese
1 cup of shredded smoked gouda
1 roll of puff pastry
1 egg with 1 tbsp of water for eggwash
- Sautee chicken sausage, for about 3-5 minutes on medium heat
- Add into mixing bowl with frozen spinach (drained), gouda, and cream cheese.
- Next roll out puff pastry dough and cut into 6 squares
- Add mixture into middle of puff pastry and fold sides, add egg wash onto sides
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes until flaky and golden brown
- Serve and Enhiy!