Spicy Taco BowlServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Taco Night Ground Chicken
2 heads romaine lettuce
1/2 can whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups cooked brown rice
⅓ cup water
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp red pepper flakes
½ tsp cayenne
Pickled jalapenos, sweet peppers, tomato, avocado, black olives, mexican blend cheese, crispy tortilla strips, sour cream to taste
- Heat your pan over medium heat and add in the ground chicken, mixing to break up the meat
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, add in your corn, black beans, and rice as well as your cumin, chili powder, red pepper, and cayenne.
- Mix until well combined and add ⅓ cup of water to the pan.
- Cover the pan and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Assemble your taco bowls, divide the lettuce evenly among your 4 dishes, and top with your taco mixture. Add any additional toppings. I used pickled jalapenos, sweet peppers, tomato, avocado, black olives, mexican blend cheese, crispy tortilla strips, and sour cream.