Stir Fried Noodles with Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
By Carolyn of Carolyn's Cooking
"This recipe comes together so fast and is packed with so much flavor, it couldn’t be more perfect for a weeknight dinner!"
Stir Fried Noodles with Teriyaki Chicken MeatballsServings:
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Meatballs
3 tbsp avocado oil
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cups broccoli
2 scallions, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 (6oz) package dried udon noodles, cooked
Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp of avocado oil in a large pan. Add meatballs and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the pan.
- Make sauce by combining soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil together, or substitute a store-bought teriyaki sauce.
- Add remaining oil to pan, add the peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, broccoli, garlic and white parts of scallions. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sauce, noodles, and meatballs to the pan. Garnish if desired with scallions, sesame seeds, and lime wedges.