Taco Bowls with Mild Mexican Chicken SausageServings: 8
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Mild Mexican Chicken Sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
8 soft tortillas, your choice
1 8-oz bag shredded lettuce
1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn
1 10-oz container prepared pice de gallo, drained
1 tablespoon lime juice
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add sausage and brown, then set aside.
- While browning sausage, place ~1/2 cup shredded lettuce into each tortilla.
- Using a small bowl, combine black beans and corn. Divide mixture evenly into tortillas.
- Using a small bowl, combine pico de gallo with lime juice. Divide mixture evenly into tortillas.
- Top with chicken sausage, avocado, and cilantro. Drizzle with taco sauce before serving.