Taco Egg Bake
By Kelsey of @happy_balancedlife
"Who said that egg bakes could only be served for breakfast? This taco egg bake is the perfect weeknight dinner. It’s loaded with veggies, Al Fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, and lots of Mexican flavor. "
Taco Egg BakeServings: 8
What you’ll need:
1 package of Al Fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen
1 can of black beans, drained
1 whole avocado, diced
1 cup pico
- Preheat oven to 400. While the oven is preheating, dice up veggies & chicken sausage.
- Heat up skillet with avocado oil. Add in veggies & chicken sausage and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add in black beans.
- Pour veggies into a greased casserole pan and spread evenly. Whisk up eggs and pour over the veggies, shake it around to make sure the eggs evenly cover veggies.
- Bake in to oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Slice into big pieces and top with avocado & pico.