Teriyaki Chicken with Spicy Peanut SauceServings: 3
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Teriyaki Seasoned Ground Chicken
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar (low carb version: erythritol brown)
½ tbsp. rice vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp. sriracha sauce
2-3 tbsp. warm water
Green onions, sliced (to taste)
Sesame seeds (to taste)
- Cook the teriyaki ground chicken according to the package directions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Add all sauce ingredients, except water, to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add 1 tbsp. of water at a time to the sauce until desired consistency, to help thin it out.
- Serve the ground chicken over rice (low carb version: cauliflower rice).