White Beans and Sausage Stew
By Albana of Uncomplicatedchef
"Cozy up with this warm and hearty stew that will help you ride winter out. It has beans, pasta, and chunks of Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage. Super easy to make this one pot dish, is perfect for cold weather and busy weeknight dinners. "
White Beans and Sausage StewServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package of al fresco Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
1 onion diced
3-4 cloves of garlic minced
2 cups crushed tomatoes
2 cups navy beans
2 cups shell pasta
2 cups of broth
2 cups water
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
Pinch of chili flakes
Fresh parsley chopped
Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large pot add olive oil and sliced Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
- Sauté sliced sausages for a few minutes. Remove sausages from the pot.
- Add onion and garlic and keep stirring for a few minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper, dried oregano, and a pinch of chili flakes
- Add crushed tomatoes, navy beans, and pasta onto the pan.
- Bring back the sausages.
- Cover with broth and water. Let it cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Serve with fresh chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.