Baked Rigatoni with Chicken Meatballs
By Julia of A Cedar Spoon
"This is one of those recipes you have to keep in your back pocket for those days you have less than 30 minutes to put a meal on the table."
Baked Rigatoni with Chicken MeatballsServings: 6
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Tomato & Basil Chicken Meatballs, sliced in half
8 ounces rigatoni, cooked according to the package
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
26 ounces tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the pasta according to the package. When the pasta is done cooking drain it and put it in a large mixing bowl. Add the chicken meatballs, tomato sauce and half of the fresh basil.
- In a large non-stick baking dish pour the pasta and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the pasta with the shredded mozzarella and the remaining fresh basil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil, parsley and grated parmesan cheese.