Grilled Tomato and Chicken Sausage Pasta
By Kate of Domestikated Life
"We love a good pasta dish in our house, and this recipe is a fun way to bring the grilled flavor into a quick, weeknight pasta recipe. I made this simple dish with just 10 ingredients: pasta, veggies, tons of fresh herbs from my garden, and flavorful al fresco chicken sausage."
Grilled Tomato and Chicken Sausage PastaServings: 4
What you’ll need:
1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage, sliced
1 lb. long pasta (like Malfadine or Fettuccine), cooked
2 cups mixed tomatoes
1 cup mushrooms, quartered
salt and pepper
2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp chives, chopped
Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Bring grill to medium heat. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken sausage in a grill pan.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Once the tomatoes start to burst, mushrooms cook down, and sausage gets browned, remove from grill.
- Fold in chopped basil, parsley, chives and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve!